Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Sonia

This post is dedicated to you my dear Sonia a.k.a. my chu yuk.

Wishing you, Sonia a very happy birthday and all the best in everything you do and encounter.

Me and Sonia on her convo.

Me and Sonia on my birthday

It seems like only yesterday that you told me you won't be coming back to K.L. but then it won't change how I feel for you babe!! You're always an inspiration for me. Let me know if you have plans coming to K.L. ya? Since now that I'm working, I have to apply leave earlier so that we can hang out again!

My buddy and cus cus's glider a.k.a. Judy!

OMG!! I'm craving for Sdk's food.. hahahaha talking to you reminds me of Sdk. Take care buddy! Hugs & Kisses

XOXO, signing off, your Ham Choi

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.