Sunday, November 23, 2008

Taking a break

Currently, my job doesn't need me to work on Sundays and I sure hope I won't have to in the future *fingers crossed*. Since today is a rest day for me, I went bowling at Selayang Mall. Previously, I don't quite like Selayang Mall however when I know they have a bowling alley there, I love that place instantly *grins*. How many place have both badminton courts and a bowling alley? As usual, Dave plays badminton there on Sundays so I followed him.

The bowling alley wasn't bad. It uses LCD screens for score display and cold enough unlike some other bowling alleys in KL *sweats*. The only thing I would complain is the price of the game; Rm5.50 per game. Today, I played 4 games and I had an average of 176.75 (160, 154, 170 and 223). It's satisfaction that I obtained after the games.


After our games, Dave and I had the cheapest lunch which was a RM0.99 hot dog each. It was surprisingly delicious and fresh. The bun was soft, the vege was fresh and together with generous toppings of mayo and chili sauce. Besides that, I bought myself a cute little pen.. no pictures for now as my cable is not with me now, later perhaps.

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.