Sunday, November 30, 2008

First Outing after New Haircut

Finally I get to load pics of my new haircut. Warning!! *NO LAUGHING ALLOWED*
This was before I had my hair cut:

I was in Dave's car on my way to the saloon
Just finish work, a bit tired. It's a good thing I felt tired else I may have changed my mind in cutting my hair
Lol

So, after my haircut, I went straight to Dave's relative house for her house warming party.

I heard that this piece of art cost a lot

This was taken at the 3rd floor. I love the mirror!!

I love the lights, it's positioned at the stairway.

I've always liked Ikea, Ikano and the Curve's Christmas decoration. So, I went there earlier just now to see what's the deco like this year. IMO, it was better than before. Our first stop was Ikano and here are the pics.:

Dave at the fireplace

Me and Dave - White Christmas at Ikano

Hello Snowman!!

At the Street of Curve

Also along the street
A very colourful Christmas deco here

Dave and I together with Marche ^^ as the background

The inner view of Curve
I like their decoration this year, let me tell you why...

1) A very tall X'mas tree

2) Teddy~ and of also other cute animals of course
T.T only get to take this cutie coz others were crowded with people

3) Reindeers

4) Elf and flowers!

More elves
Not just 1 but there's another above - left side of the Christmas tree

5) and a VERY VERY HUGE horsie?

6) Not forgetting the crowds, we have to fight to take pictures

Love the lighting and the colour

Overall, I have most positive feedback regarding my new haircut. Anyway, good or no good, I can't change it. At least I feel so light now!!! I guess I'm a pound lighter ^^ JK.

Now I have to wait for another 2 days so that I can wash my hair. The stuff they use on my hair really STINKS!!! I hope no one comes near me these 2 days. LOL

P/S: Can't wait till Christmas!! Ho~ Ho~ Ho~

Edited: Had 4 games of bowling this afternoon, scored an average of 160 (163 + 172 + 170 + 138). The last game was a LOUSY stupid game.. 3 consecutive splits and another 1 at the end.

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.