Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I am happy~~

because I got good news regarding my job search..and
because I got something I wish a person will like (it's a secret)..and
because I have a plan, not mischievous but I'm liking it ..and
because I am listening to my favourite list of musics.. *lol* and
because part of my burden/trouble was lifted

Actually, I've been bad today. I've rejected a job offer. I did so not because I'm choosy but the job scope isn't too suitable for me, especially coming from the East side of Malaysia. I only knew the real thing only after the interview. Part of me was glad when the company called me up telling me I was accepted. However, I'm feeling so bad that I'm quiet for today.

All this while, I don't like to reject people and the simplest NO is hard to come out from my mouth. Probably it's because of the environment that I was brought up in. I know how it feels to be rejected and I know what it's like when you needed help most but nobody is able to lend you a hand. I know it somehow. It's high time I have to stand up and do what I have to.

Actually, Mel told me regarding this matter the other day, after my job interview, when we met up at Pavvy. She told me a very important fact that I explain too much, especially when I have to reject or say NO to others. Well, come to think about it, she's not wrong. I don't directly reject or say NO to others but I will keep explaining about this and that till that someone will get the idea that I actually couldn't help/do something/go somewhere. *LOL* I guess I flood people with too many reasons.

So, today I did the right thing. I didn't give people lots of unnecessary explanations. Firstly, I asked the company if they could approve my request/conditions. When they say NO I then apologised and rejected the offer. After I hung up the call, I had a funny feeling, I felt weird,
I'm not used to this, I wasn't actually sure if I was down? or glad? or sad? or disappointed? that I became quiet the whole day. Anyway, burden's lifted and that's all that matters. I faced my problem(s) and I didn't ran away. *smiling like a kid getting praised*

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.