Thursday, April 10, 2008

Outing with Chu Yuk!

I know it's been a while I haven't posted anything here. I've been busy. Busy on my Langkawi trip, assignments, reports and also busy resting and gaming too. Well, yesterday, I went out with my buddy, Chu Yuk aka Sonia. She chose IKEA since she craved for the curry puffs so much =). Today, I'm supposed to bring her out to see fishes, but I'm not sure if she's free to come out since she's busy preparing for her finals.

I guess I've become a shopaholic. I regretted not buying the small box for my new accessories bought from the Curve. I'm so glad that I found something that I like and Sonia bought some too. Anyway, most importantly, I enjoyed the outing though it's a pretty last minute decision on going out. Haha, I struggled a bit deciding to choose between class and shopping.

On our way back, Sonia and I talked about some old songs which could bring back some memories. We sang a sentence of a song which we both forgot the title and the singer. So, when I was back, I quickly search through my song lists so that I won't forget which song we talked about. It's a very old song with a 'lame' video of it but most importantly, it reminds me of my younger days which is nice. Another song which Sonia sent me the URL is by Ultra - Say You Do and the song we talked about was Get Ready! - I Still Love You. Do enjoy!

The accessories I bought today
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.