Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sad and Down Monday

Probably I don't quite like Monday. Probably it's due to meeting someone I don't want to. Anyway, I'm better now. Just pushing those bad thoughts out of my fragile mind. Currently listening to my OLD but Favourite songs of mind from my playlist =P.

Today, class ended earlier. So, I was thinking of bowling which my bro. accompanied me for 4 games. WTH, I played badly till nobody can recognize..haha nolar, just exaggerating. My score was 168, 171, 150 and then a lousy 142. I'm satisfied in converting a split and some 'slippers'. Continued later was golf, where Dave brought me to extreme park driving range. Hopefully no backache tomorrow.

My dad will be coming down this Saturday (19th Apr), surely I'm happy about it. Miss my family especially since my dad and youngest sis are in KK and my eldest sis in Saudi. Now in my home, left me and my bro. as well as Kaka (min. poodle) and hammies which are Winter, Snowy and Junior. Used to have Chu Chu, unfortunately she passed away last Friday without any known cause. Sad sad. Now that my dad is coming down, I need to finish my assignments earlier so that I can accompany him more. =)

I'm still thinking of how to upgrade my messy room. I've always wanted different sections to be built in my room. Small part for my attire, a part for my accessories, small part for my books, another for my stickers and etc. I guess, first I have to get rid of my books, past years notes and others unwanted stuffs. Thinking about it really can give me a headache.

Tomorrow I'll have 3 hour lab session again. Hopefully it'll end early like today. Oh ya, talking about uni, I got back my reports for plant biotechnology and ecology. I was happy with the results. Initially I was so afraid of being caught with collision or plagiarism. Not that I did but, just in case. Who knows similarity does occur. Haha.. at least there is something to be happy about. Next Monday..again I may be sad. I just don't like it. Luckily it's only a few weeks more, then I may not meet the person I don't quite want to see. Probably then I'll feel more at ease.

The feeling of betrayal is so strong. It's sad and painful.. probably those had been through this will know what I'm saying and know how I feel. I'm the type of person that would prefer to keep everything to myself. There are definately the pros and cons about it. Probably that's why I think so much that I don't even realise I'm bothered by it. I get angry easily recently too. Is that one of the stress symptoms? I hope not.

Hoho..suddenly crave of Melaka Lup Lup Kai Fan. I hope I can go Melaka soon. I'm imagining that, in future, if Sonia gets to go Penang (she'll know what I mean), I want to eat and eat and eat. I want to try out new food there since I've been hearing from others that the food there is marvelous. I'm drooling already, OMG. Sonia.. Fast Fast lar!! Teddy~~ (like the way of MR. Bean calling for his doll bear).

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Baby doll, what happened? why sad? do tell me when we get to meet ya. And bout Teddy, hehe..to be continued.

Love,
CHu Nyuk

Vivian Kelly said...

I'm not sure myself. But will talk about it when we meet. Can't wait to graduate then we can hang out more freely.

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.