Monday, April 28, 2008

Sad but relieved

I haven't been blogging for the past week. The reason is because my dad came down to KL and I was busy with my assignments. A week just past by. I'm missing my dad now. Yesterday, me and my brother sent him to LCCT whereas my sister was with her bowling team. The reason why they were here is because of her bowling tournament, MSSM in sunway pyramid. My home is once again dull, gloomy, quiet and lonely. How I wish my dad is here *sigh*.

Today, my lab session ended early, so, I rushed to the library to printout my report to be handed in. Then, I checked on the notice in my uni's computer.. 1 of my major report's due date was postponed to 9th May. Haha, anyhow I will still have to complete it. It's quite a lot of mark and I can't afford to slack. While wondering about the good news, i received a bad one. I was supposed to get a new bowling ball from the alley in cineleisure but the person in-charge said they still couldn't get the ball. However, he said that most likely I can get it tomorrow. *sigh* but I have class till 5pm tomorrow and I'm not sure if the lab will end as early as today. I was hoping to get the ball done ASAP and rush back to Sunway for the student rate bowling which is much more economical.

After handing in my report, feeling relieved, i suddenly craved for bubble milk tea. It was quite some time that I did not crave for anything. So, I bought Yam flavour for myself and honey dew for my brother. Now, back in this quiet house, thinking about my dad and sis. How I wish they are here. =( Hehe, i bet my dad will be playing card games in the computer right now if he's here then will ask for dinner a bit later. We're so used to living like that. Suddenly, everything changes back to how it used to be when they are not here.

Now, I'm finished with my bubble tea, feeling very full, but still want to eat something. I dunno what to do. Feel like watching movie but nothing interest me. So restless now.. what to do? what to do? Hmm.. probably I can arrange my accessories in a very nice way. Yeah, probably that's a good idea.

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.