Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Headache

Just taken panadol, probably it's the weather that I got headache. Feeling grumpy and moody though. However, there are some news that enlightened me and my day for today. My dad will be coming to KL this coming Saturday followed by my sis on Monday. They are here for the bowling tournament in Sunway Pyramid. I hope my sis will play well. =) Just talked on the phone with dad, he sounds interested in golf this trip. So, we've planned to go to Extreme Park's driving range for some shots.

Besides that, lab ended earlier today, so I drove down to look for Dave. Lucky that there wasn't any jam when I went down around 4.XX pm. I bought ROJAK BUAH around Prima Setapak area as I felt hungry. Initially I wanted Tau Foo Fah (Bean curd) but I don't feel like driving all the way to Desa Setapak. Anyway, nothing much was done when I was at Dave's place except for following him to send goods and dinner. We had simple meal at Desa Setapak. That made me recall on how near I was to Sonia. I wonder what she's doing as she isn't online. I do wish to see her with someone she love and happy with. She deserve to have a good boyfriend and of course end up being her "Ya Sei Hou Hubby". In my opinion, I think looks doesn't really matter that much, as long as you're comfortable being with him when both are in public. Most importantly is the feeling when being together. I guess, girls would opt for men who can provide them security, trust, help (whenever ask for), love, care, patience, etc (I could go on and on) =P.

I'm extremely tired today maybe from the bowling and golfing. So, I'll retire to bed earlier tonight. Tomorrow have to wake up early and send my dear to LRT. Pity him, have to use the public transport.

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Babe,

Yup, we are so close now. Too bad i have to revise for exam or else we cud arrange to meet and catch up. Im so into earrings now. Gosh. I went online and look for earring. Damn lot nice nice ones. I canot wait to go hunt for earrings wif u again. Im happy today. I guess u know why. HEHE...lets update each other more ya. Hope u enjoy ur coming week with ur dada and Mei Mei. Miss u ler.

Vivian Kelly said...

Owww... Haha.. Yayaya must hunt earrings and also other stuffs too. I can't wait to graduate. Ngek Ngek Ngek. My exams will be during June I guess.

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.