Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Sad & Tiring Friday

It's a sad day yesterday. As usual, i woke up, feeding the pets, Kaka and the 4 hammies. Unfortunately, Chu Chu (one of the hammies) passed away and I only knew when I was trying to give her food. I was shocked.. it's so saddening, though it's not mine, but, i'm saddened by her death. I've been feeding her, cleaning her cage, carrying her.. but she's dead now. =(

Later, I went to uni, not knowing that the lecture has been canceled. The lecturer has wrongly pasted the notice in another room.. what a mistake. So, I ended up going out with my friends, Mel and XiuQi. We hung out for quite sometime. XiuQi had to loose 3Kgs ASAP.. so, she had Mel to control her food intake. It was funny how Mel disallowed her from most of the foods. We ended up eating in Sakae. I ate chicken teriyaki rice, Mel had Chicken Katsu don and XiuQi had Beef Ramen with additional 2 plates of salmon sushi for center pool. All of us left Sakae with a filled stomach. Then, I manage to get myself a pair of pants (knee length). I hope I look good in it. They continued on to the BAR celona, where as I went back home, being tired due to the weight of my bag.

At night, Dave came and he brought me and my bro. for dinner or rather supper. We ate at 5Bintang. So, now I'm still very full. Overall, it wasnt a pleasant day considering what happened this morning. Luckily I chatted with Sonia. I guess my friends are right, I always keep everything to myself but today is different. I told Sonia that I've always looked up to her, since the day we became friends. I used to envy her, being so kind and nice..like an angel to others, this may be some factors that made her having many good/true friends. I've been living my life trying to be a friend like her to others. =) Sonia, you'll always be so special to me! Anyway, she's sleeping now, we've just chatted. I guessed it has been a routine to chat with her now. I appreciate our friendship. I know you'll always be a true friend. Love you as always.




No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.