Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday Outing

Recently there are a lot of things which I have to handle. Probably that is the reason why I got so tired quickly lately or probably due to the stress I have from all the problems I have to encounter. Partly are my friends, partly are planning for my future and also partly due to my bf. Anyway, because of these problems, I feel that I must pamper myself with things that I like. I'm a very stingy person. I don't spend a lot whenever it comes to things that are not necessary. Somehow, I bought something today during my outing with my dear.

Today, we went to the Curve after my dear finishes his work. We went straight to Sakae to eat. I ate a mixture of salmon sushi, softshell crab, kakiage and fried tofu whereas Dave had chicken katsu don. We were full when we left Sakae. Then, we had a stroll around the flea market there. Nothing much.. so, we walked around and I brought Dave to a shop in Ikano, where me and Sonia been to previously on the 9th April. I showed him what I've spotted earlier which was the bag. He said it was nice, so..happily I bought the bag. Then, I ended up in the same accessory shop of which me and Sonia been previously. This time, i bought something from a different stall which was the necklace and earrings =).

This is what I bought, stone necklace and earrings as well a bag. However, the bag was bought by my dear, i bought myself the rest which cost more. I seldom buy expensive stuff.. so my bag is from cheaper range. I think I got myself a good deal. The bag cost me less than Rm50 but the necklace was around Rm50. The stuff that I bought are shown on photos below.

The pink bag
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The necklace (forgot the names of the stones)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The Garden Arch which was bought long time ago, now take out and use a while =P
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I hope to have more of the stuff I like.. wish to work ASAP !! haha.. can't wait

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.