Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Just my 2 cents

Recently, I don't feel like going to classes on Monday as I think I've mentioned it earlier. The major reason would be the people I don't feel like seeing apart from the boring sessions. Things come and go, only lately that I realised people can be unpredictable even though you're close to them. Sad to say but it's true that I don't really know some people like how I thought I did that I've known for quite some time. I don't simply judge people by a particular event or from one side. I've seen it for quite some time.

There's this story, where a girl who know this guy few years back, thinking that he's respectable and being fair enough. That was her first impression on him. Before this, she knows a girl, 'A' whom she thought she could share everything and trust. Alas, things happened too many a times that this girl lost trust towards 'A' and lost respect for the guy. 'A' lied and was caught red-handed. However, the girl happened to tell 'A' that she was forgiven. As for the guy's case, he was seen by the girl to be spreading unnecessary gossips to others and cause more problem than it should have been. The moral of the story is, DO NOT TRUST & JUDGE PEOPLE TOO SOON!

I feel that, not everybody can forget things or an event so easily, of course depending on what had happened. Forgive is one thing, forget is another. I guess, forgiving someone is much easier but the hatred/ anger/ sadness will always still lingers in ones mind. Trust can never be torn down because it's the most fragile feeling apart from love and many more. Once it's broken, it can never be mended. I guess I'm feeling it as well :( sad to say but it's still in me. Respect can never be forced onto someone but it should be gained instead. In my opinion, a guy shouldn't act so irrelevantly. Acting like a WOMAN telling gossips, even though it's not a serious matter but it will make matters worse. Can't he/she just leave things as it be? It's not that if the other person knows it things will get better. Gossiping can always influence people into thinking something that might not be true because gossips are always BIAS. Gossip can actually create misunderstandings as well as create false accusation on something/ to someone which may not be true. I don't understand why there are some kind of people that did something wrong and won't just keep their mouth shut and accept the fact? Why must find fault of the person who found u guilty? If I were that person, I would have just shut the hell up and prove to others that you're a much better person when you want to be. Anyway, that's the difference I see between me and certain people. At least I don't do such nonsense. This is just my 2 cents. However, I'm not against gossiping but please know your limits. Talking about others in general is different but not something unnecessary.

Haha, today, a friend of mine, SNEHAL just reminded about my birthday being a week away. I forgot time as I was kinda busy with my assignments as usual. I never really celebrated my birthday with my family before. I guess i ALMOST did but something happened. My mom promised to celebrate it for me but there wasn't any chance now. Probably that's why I never like celebrating my birthday. Apart from that, I don't like to waste money on celebrating.. it's just a day for me.. again, just my 2 cents. I know many who share the same birthday with me, Lily, Martin, Sonia's Dad and Snehal. Today, Melissa told me that she knew of someone who share the same birthday as well =)





No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.