Thursday, April 17, 2008

Busy Wednesday

Yesterday was a busy day for me. I had classes from 12-6 pm and I have planned to reach school an hour earlier because of the procedure of two experiments which needs me to complete. However, when I reach the uni's parking area, it was around 11.30 am, so I was a lil' late. I was waiting for parkings at the 'FREE PARKING' area but there was none. Then, I quickly head to the 'CHARGED' parking area which was the other side of the uni. The bloody ticket booth wasn't functioning at all. Dumbass.. I always find that when I'm in a hurry, everything (including things that never goes wrong) goes haywire. So, I head back to the 'FREE' parking space.. at last, I got myself a damn freaking FAR parking. By the time I reach my uni's entrance, it was almost 12, which is when my first class starts. Oh ya, while waiting for parking, I asked another group member of mine to complete the steps. Luckily he was available. As usual, attended classes, day dreaming most of the time.. but 1 thing I found out in class yesterday. There was this lecturer I always thought he was boring and doesn't know how to teach.. to my surprise, I can absorb and understand what he was teaching. I find it useful to attend his classes. Haha, no more skipping of classes next time whenever I have GEN3040. During my breaks, I had lunch together with Mel and then I went to lab to complete another experiment procedure for another unit, BTH3820. My task has been completed.

Enough about classes. Later at night, I went out with Dave to first send his goods and then head back to WM. On the way to DP (to send goods), I received a SMS from my best friend, Sonia. I was so delighted to know that she wants to go out and eat with me. Me and Dave then quickly finish up his errands then head back to fetch Sonia out. We had 'Pan Meen' in Sri Rampai, we chatted quite abit. I hope I did not bother Sonia's time for studying. =( Sorry dearie. Anyway, around 12 ++ midnight, we sent her back and head to dreamland as well.

This morning, I woke up and bought chicken. I plan to cook chicken rice tomorrow and it should be a busy day. Morning - golf, afternoon - classes (11-1) and then evening - spring cleaning and cooking (Since dad will be coming, I don't want him to stay in a dirty and messy place) =) I'm now thinking of Sonia. I miss her. Let's hunt for accessories when we have our free times!!

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.