Friday, March 7, 2008

Meaning of Tulips

I always hear people say that, different flowers resemble different meaning. Common ones like carnation are meant for mothers, rose are for lovers. Therefore, I surf the internet to search for what Tulips resemble. Here are the results:

In general, Tulips are the emblem of Holland and it resembles the perfect lover.
Different colours with different meaning:
Pink Tulips = Caring
Purple Tulips = Royalty

Red Tulips = Declaration of love
White Tulips = Forgiveness
Yellow Tulips = Hopelessly in love

I'm not sure why and when I love tulips but I just simply love them compared to others. I guess it's the neat with clean petal formations that attracts me. It is a special flower and I love it.

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.