Friday, March 7, 2008

The good old days

I've just read my buddy's blog, Sonia. Life seems so empty when I glance back to the days when I was still in high school. Back then, things were so different. Everything was simple and easy in Sandakan where I spent most of my growing years. This is a place where I knew many good friends.. Sonia is one of them. We were only closed I guess after form 2 or 3 or was it 4? (Blame it on my short term memory.. not good in remembering dates. =p).

After reading her blog, I felt sad actually. That would make me reflect back on all my decisions I've made. Probably I shouldn't have left Sdk for form 6 and bowling in KK.. Then I would not have missed so much good memories with the girls. They seemed happier than me.. All these made me realize that I like and miss Sdk. Although it's a small town but I've been through a lot there.

I envy Sonia and other friends that can actually talk ANYTHING with their family. Probably I can.. probably I couldn't or maybe I wouldn't. I don't know.. Probably I should one day..but what would that change? I felt so empty knowing that I've missed so much. I must cherish life.. every single minute of it.

The pictures of Sandakan, the place where I've grown up in
(source: Sandakan's friendster album)



This is where I've completed my high school/secondary level:

(Source: Sonia's friendster album)

Class photo of form 4A, 2000 (source: Sonia's friendster album)

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.