Monday, December 29, 2008

D's Victourious moments

Last 2 weeks ago (13th and 14th Dec), Dave participated in a badminton competition at Wangsa Maju. He and his team won 1st place. Congratulations dear!!

Notice the delay of this post??? It's due to my laziness and also work which causes me to be lazy.. ok ok I know I know, no more procrastinations. There are still so many events and happenings I would I to post.. I'll try to seek more time!

Here are some snapshots I got during his game and also during the prize giving ceremony:

During the game

Starting a shot

Dave receiving his GOLD medal

Dave and his team together with some politicians

Dave and one of the sponsors.
This competition was organized by MCA and Dave was involved in the organizing part as well.
Once again, congratulations to all that have participated in the competition!

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.