Thursday, December 11, 2008

SALES....or no SALES?

In my opinion, the current saving sales isn't a REAL saving sales..

Why?

Let me elaborate a lil'
1) To save is not to buy
There are certain people who will buy EXTRA whenever they see the word SALES.
Worse, some will even buy unnecessary items for the sake of SALES.
So, in such cases, certain people SPEND more during SALES and not SAVE more (Which includes me *wink*)

2) Misleading term
I've noticed certain outlets/shops/boutiques do not really have their proclaimed "FURTHER REDUCTION" or "SALES" as certain items were sold at such price all year round.
Again, people will be mislead into buying items of such.

3) Advantage taken
Several shops that I always go use this saving sales period to clear off their REALLY OLD stocks at a fair price. This is of course if you don't mind buying them.
Before this, the sales items are better than the current SAVINGS SALES. What I really mean is, SALES items before the current SAVINGS SALES are in larger quantity/variety.
As for me, I prefer their NORMAL SALES to the now Malaysia Savings Sales because I get to perhaps purchase a better and newer item.

However, being a shopaholic, I can't resist the temptation whether or not there's SALES or NO SALES =).

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.