Sunday, December 28, 2008

After a long break from blogging

Hello peeps!!
Firstly, MERRY CHRISTMAS and Happy New Year to all!! May your holidays are filled with joy, laughter and prosperity ^^.

I've been busy of late.. working around the clock (without claiming OT), don't want to further elaborate on that matter coz' it's a SAD CASE .. Not worth explaining. So, I pampered myself today.. I went bowling at Selayang Mall and also shopping at Pavilion. Actually I went to Pavvy with the intention to try out new food at the food court. However, I ended up buying 2 items.

Bowling was great (to me at least).. I played an average of 183 (200 + 196 + 155 + 183). The third game was slightly lower due to the long waiting time for the alley to fix the short circuit problem. Anyway, was happy that bowling went well.

Then, at Pavvy, I had Little Taiwan's "Three Treasure Beef Noodle". Taste was ok but Dave rejected it. It was quite filling and this bowl cost me RM12.90. I guess I should have ordered the rice instead. Dave got himself claypot chicken rice but I didn't manage to capture snapshot of it. According to Dave, the claypot rice doesn't taste good as well. Probably too much burnt rice.



These are the items I purchased at Pavvy:

I bought this piece for Dave, a long sleeved top from cK.
Since they are having sales, so I thought of getting him something *wink*


I ended up getting this piece bag.

Actually I was hunting for a bag so that I could bring to work since the current bag I'm using is tearing up. Dave chose a smaller white bag which I think it's sweet. However, I felt insecure with the material. So I got a more dear piece which leaves us both a hole in our pockets. It's funny how I get another bag without first planning it from Pavvy AGAIN!.

Dave have been asking me to clear off my current old bag and use this new bag to work tomorrow. I'll have to reconsider using this bag for working purposes. Nobody would want to stain a nice baggy right? LOL.


Got to sign off for now. Working tomorrow.. ya ya.. working on PUBLIC HOLIDAYS.. so pathetic right? *sigh* life..

P/S: I hope PAY DAY is within these 3 days!! I already have something in mind with the voucher I got today!!

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.