Saturday, December 6, 2008

Holidays on the last month of the year

Being the last month of the year, there'll be public holidays and this year we have extras. (although not all are gazetted public holidays). We'll have Hari Raya Haji this coming Monday, 8th December followed by Sultan Selangor's birthday which on the 11th December then Christmas, 25th and Awal Muharram on the 29th December. Not forgeting 1st January 2009 as well.

However, of all the mentioned public holidays, I only have Christmas, New Year and Sultan Selangor's birthday as non-working days where as the rest is half day. Sad sad...

What do I have to face everyday during work? Let me list it down:
1) blood samples
2) urine samples
3) sysmex and ESR machines
4) microscope and slides
5) histograms
6) people at work
7) wastes

So far, people at my workplace are nice people. I hope I'll continue to maintain a good relationship with all of them.

1 comment:

Jeannette StG said...

I LOVE your new haircut - honest!
what work do you do? sounds like lab work? anyway, visit my blog sometime! I'm a tulip lover too, cause I'm Dutch,
cheers, jeannette

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.