Thursday, December 11, 2008

My latest ADD ONS to my collection

Hehehe, this post is more for self-satisfaction. My latest collection of stickers, particularly Sandylions.

Since young, I love Sandylion stickers alot but living in a small town restricted me from buying them. However, now I have the chance to get them and I recently got 3 *laughing*

Left: Dental stickers (not Sandylion)
The remaining are Sandylion stickers

My latest collection of Sandylion stickers

This is Sandylion's prismatic type of sticker which has glittery effects.
I bought snowman in occassion of the Christmas season.

This is a Fuzzy type which has a velvet material.
This type is my favourite.

This is a kormekote type.
Notice the circle on the bottom right-hand corner?
I've circled it to show the missing head (I assure you no photoshop)

This is a similar shot but different angle.
The missing head was due to the flash and angle.
I didn't notice till I posted it.

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.