Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Weekend surprise.. (Part I)

Last Saturday, my dear brought me somewhere out of town for a break..

Here's where the journey started..

Taking pictures throughout the journey

Almost to reach our destination

Toll...

I bet most of you all know where I'm heading to..

Yes... Melaka. Somewhere not too far away and not too expensive to be in.

It was almost 6pm upon arrival as I had to work till almost 4pm that day. Timing was right when we reach as Jonker's street has just started to get crowded and most stalls were already opened. However, the weather wasn't on our side as it was so warm!

Although not all stalls were opened yet,
people were already roaming around Jonker's Street


Some of the cute items sold there

Don't know what is this called but I guess it's "Put Chai Gou" (in cantonese)

Colourful Toys

Cute keychains/mobile hangers in leather

Then we came across this stall..

...and that was me looking at the stall.
I wonder why that man looked angered, I don't remember seeing him.. *lol*

The colourful "dim sums"

Spotted my favourite brinjals

Me choosing and choosing, unable to decide which
Selling at RM1.50 for 3 and RM3.00 for 7 (and so on, the more the cheaper)

I love Melaka's mini mini bowls, saucers, chopsticks.. bla bla bla..
However, I noticed the choices selling there are getting lesser.




Cute clips

Hair ornaments

Dollies

Walked till the sun came down

To be continued...

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.