Thursday, April 16, 2009

Beef Noodles

What I'm going to post is something I've conveniently forgotten and the pictures I am about to post were kept in my folders for ages. It's a place where I went to have beef noodles. It's the "Famous Ngau Kee Noodles" along Jalan Alor (correct me if I'm wrong). As far as I'm concern, this stall opens at night and past midnight.

Ngau Kee

Menu

Beef noodle (soup)
(Mix; consist of meat balls, minced meat, tripe and slices of meat)

Dry version of beef noodle
Left: Meat and balls in soup
Right : Noodle with generous minced meat toppings

To be matched with the noodles

Actually, I find it hard to get good beef noodles especially here in KL which I believe due to religious reason. However, I only manage to try out this particular stall. The food here was ok but I still prefer Sabah's beef noodle.

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.