Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pungent

Work was fine today however, there was this annoying, nauseating and hard-to-bear kind of smell. It is a smell of a dead rat I think as mentioned by 1 of my colleagues. We went searching high and low for it, trying to get rid of the smell. Of course we failed and I have to stay with the smell the whole day. *lol* I got immune eventually and totally forgot about it till I went down to the restroom to come up smelling that pungent again.

I guess there are lots of rats/mice at my workplace. Since I'm working in a lab, there are tissues (fresh ones as well) and these rodents love them so much that they stole the blocks of cells/tissues to eat.

Today, my colleagues were asking me if I worried about getting WIDER..

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.