Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Time flies

I've abandoned my blog for more than a month now. There were some things that I need to worry about. However, nothing serious. I'll make this post as short as possible, after all, there were still a lot going on during my non-presence. =)

First things first (my high school motto), my dear got me or rather us a new camera. Nothing big just something fancy..you know what I mean =).

Our new camera

with its new devil red casing ^^

Then, we also managed to take time outs to try out new food.

Firstly, Popeye's Louisiana Kitchen - Chicken and Seafood at Taman Tun Dr. Ismail
This is the Popeye's Louisiana Kitchen seafood set
Hmm.. eaten this quite sometime ago.. forgotten what it's called
Anyways, this set consist of fish strips and succulent prawns. The prawns were yummy.
Oh ya...not forgetting the "Biscuit" which I find it a bit too salty to my liking.

This is their Chicken Rice Bowl.
I didn't know there was lots beans.. I guess it's kidney beans (lazy to find out)
I don't like this dish though.

Side orders: Coleslaw and Mashed potato
I love their mashed potato somehow it tasted delicious on my tastebuds *shy*


We also tried out one of our very own country's favourite, the nasi lemak. We spotted this Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa Kampung Baru at Taman Melati.

The special Air Bandung Soda
It tasted like Fanta Merah Ice. However, something pleasant to consume =)

The common Ice Lemon Tea

Nasi Lemak with fried egg

This plate is with fried Chicken a.k.a ayam goreng berempah
The food was so so.. I still prefer Nasi Lemak sold in stalls where its cheaper and tastier.



The next destination was Thai Express at The Curve. This wasn't actually my first visit however, I noticed they changed their menu - No more pineapple colada which me and my friend Mel had it during our visit. What a waste..

Shrimp paste a.k.a Belacan fried rice.

Obviously ordered by him

This is what I ordered, Green curry (chicken) served with plain rice.
I still prefer the older version of Thai Express. Somehow I think they changed their chef or management.


Last but not least, just last Sunday, we chose The Manhattan Fish Market (the Curve) mainly because of their current offer "1 Xtra Fish FREE". We had our stomaches filled in no time. This offer is valid for their Fish N Chips in either swordfish or Pacific dory. Dave and I both took 1 each and I still prefer the Pacific
Dory as it's more tender and finer in texture.

My Fish n Chips or rather Fish n Garlic Rice simply because I prefer garlic rice.



Something else Red besides the camera ^^. Spotted this while at Pavilion.

The RED Ferrari and me

Dear

Red car with a stallion

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.