Wednesday, September 23, 2009

After a (not so) long break..

I don't feel like working. *LOL*
However, coming to work this morning was as smooth as silk. I wish the traffic is like this morning for the rest of my life.
Something's bothering me and it is my weight problem. More and more people mentioned that I've gained weight, probably I am being over-sensitive but it bothers me a lil'. I guess I have to start watching what I put into my mouth. At least I will have to eat healthy! Start from today! I should start exercising again... NO MORE EXCUSES *determined*
Enough of the sad issue. I'm currently waiting for samples to come, it's a quiet morning but deep in me, I wish it'll be quiet throughout the day...week....months....years... Nah, nothing's perfect, nothing ends the way a person wants.
My dear plans to buy a mobile phone and I'm still contemplating whether or not to change my phone as well. I've been using mine since 2 Christmases ago. However, it's still working fine. Should I or Should I Not? I've been spending alot ever since I started working. *worries*
Enough for now. Back to reality a.k.a. WORK! Dreadful....

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.