Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Contented Day

Life currently is serving me fine! I'm contented with what I have and with those around me, particularly today. It's because work ended early, had fun with my colleagues while at work and I met up with Mel today. It's been almost 2 months that we haven't meet. She even praised my new hairstyle. It's so nice of her to take her time off just to meet me even with her hectic timetable. Mel, if you're reading this, I hope you'll be the best in whatever you're dealing/doing. I know you can do it! *wink*

While at work, my colleagues and I talked about our lecturer, Mr. K and we had a good laugh. Thinking back on the times we had years ago really made me wonder how time flies. It has been 3 years since I attended Mr. K's class. At least I've enjoyed my Uni life. Working life is so far so good for me and I'm looking forward to working each day, that is for the time being.

My colleagues and I will be going to the company annual dinner nearby my place tomorrow which means work will end on time (*fingers crossed*) and FOOD for all. We'll be having steamboat ala buffet so everyone will have their fair share. I'm hoping I could get pictures of all the staffs tomorrow. This is my very first experience eating with my COLLEAGUES.

There's so many to blog but I keep procrastinating =) Hahaha..procrastination results in putting work off with all sorts of excuses. Alright then, more posts after this!

No comments:

Current Snippets

I'll be back! pretty soon...

19th June 2010
8.53 a.m.